You may have noticed that we have been preparing for the arrival of two boys to our family. One person that has definitely been aware of this upcoming change is our daughter. In order for her to feel more comfortable when that day arrives I created a Big Sister Kit for her to give her when she visits the hospital.
- "The New Baby" book by Mercer Mayer
- A disposable camera for her to take pictures of the first few days of being a sister
- A brag book for her to place her own photos inside and to share
- The Big Sibling Book by Amy Krouse Rosenthal - which is super cute and I can't wait to fill it in with her. The first few pages are to be completed before she actually becomes a big sister.
- A big sister shirt from Three Wild Girls Etsy shop
I packed it all up in a pink bag I picked up from Michaels for a $1. I added some ribbons and a flower to the outside with some adhesive to make it a little more fancy.
I am sharing another photo of this adorable shirt. I cannot wait for her to wear it. I am nervous she may not want to since she is someone who loves to wear dresses, but we shall see if she will want to when the day comes.
Thank you for stopping by! Enjoy your day!