Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Spring Teacher Gift

I always try and send a little something into Wynn's preschool teachers for various holidays or seasons. I created this gift for them for about under $15 for two of them.


I grabbed these adorable gardening gloves, seeds and flower pots from the Target gardening section. I may have to go back and get one of these sets of gloves for myself.  I added a burlap flower that was from the Michaels dollar section. It already had a clip on it, and so it can be easily removed and used for other purposes.

 I've had these little plant markers for a while. I purchased them in a package at Michaels. I just wrote a simple message on them for the teachers.
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet and thoughtful gift. I'm going to get some of those gloves too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea, I love the burlap flower it's so perfect with gardening supplies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very thoughtful and useful gift. I was at Target today and didn't see those pretty gloves. Darn, guess I have to find a reason to go back now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I always love your way of playing with the words, perfect!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)