Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Ceiling Design Inspiration with Hometalk




Are you familar with Hometalk?  Hometalk is an amazing site that allows you to post ideas, ask questions and gain a ton of inspiration for any type of project related to your home. You do not need to be a blogger to post on Hometalk. The community of members is supportive and friendly. Hometalk has many ways for you to save ideas you have found and want to be able to refer back to in the future. You can clip posts from Hometalk onto your virtual clipboard and categorize them in seconds.

I have created a board on my Hometalk account that shares the some pretty amazing ceiling ideas. I shared our bead board drop ceiling project on Hometalk recently. I was so elated that Hometalk members commented and shared their thoughts about our project.




Here are just some of the amazing posts that I have clipped to my clipboard of 22 fantastic ceiling ideas on Hometalk.


Beth from Make Me Pretty Again made a masterpiece when she created this ceiling. I cannot believe how gorgeous it turned out. You have to check this project out on her Hometalk post.



Turns out there is more than just a standard ceiling medallion option out there. You can stencil your own like Patricia did in this hometalk post.  


Julie from Follow Your Heart Woodworking shares an amazing tutorial on how to create faux wood beams for your ceiling.  She even shares how she put pot lights in them as well.


Make sure you check out my clipboard on Hometalk to check out my 22 Fantastic Ceiling Designs.
Thank you for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Wow pretty impressive! I love them all! And of course, I love Hometalk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, especially that one from make me pretty. I wouldn't like to imagine how long they were on ladders doing that, but worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've put together an impressive board BUT my favorite is that gorgeous drop ceiling found right here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great board! I remember when you did your ceiling...so fabulous! Love Julie from Follow Your Heart! She makes some killer stuff and so do you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ceiling design inspiration! Love your beadboard drop ceiling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ceiling is often overlooked, but I love these design ideas to make it a feature. The herringbone is stunning! Thanks for sharing. PS-I also love your cork boards in the previous post. I prefer them over Land of Nod's :)
    Also, I co-host a link party every Friday called Pin Your Friday Favorite, and we'd be honored to have you any time (tshirtjeans.blogspot.com).

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just over on Hometalk this morning trying to familiarize myself with it more! I love the roundup you clipped, especially since I'm looking for possible ideas for our bedroom!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)