Monday, December 8, 2014

Bow Tie Birthday Brunch Part 2

If you missed the first part of this birthday party. Please click here Bow Tie Birthday Brunch.

I purchased the invitations from Party Bash Creations on Etsy.

I took an idea that many of my friends have done over the years. I purchased these adorable labels for each picture from InvitasticInvites on Etsy.

I purchased a chalkboard from Hobby Lobby, and used chalkboard markers to write down the information on what guests could do to add to the time capsules for the boys. I bought the ceramic containers on clearance at Michaels at the end of the summer. Guests enjoyed filling out little notes for the boys.
I used another chalkboard from Hobby Lobby along with two wooden letters from there as well to make guest book letters.
I purchased favor bags from Sweet Shop Lulu. The cloth favor bags came from the adorable Etsy shop called Sweet Cadeau.  The cloth favor bags had hair bows for the girls and various little treats for the boys. The paper favor bags had bow tie lollipops my mom made for the party. We used red chocolate melts from Michaels and a bow tie mold.
We put a few decorations on the blinds, and I reused a banner from Wynn's 2nd birthday by adding some vinyl bow tie cutouts I made on my Silhouette machine.
Here are the birthday boys enjoying their cakes. 
I used a store bought banner from Target and added cut outs from scrapbook paper to make the high chair banners. I cut the banner in half and had two perfect sized banners for two high chairs.
The adorable bibs came from PaisleyGrayceBows Etsy shop, and they washed so well afterwards. Even after they were completely caked with icing, and I forgot to immediately wash them.
Here is another shot of the main area of the boys party.
Hope you enjoyed the party! Enjoy your day.

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute party! I love the monthly picture board idea and all of the decorations are perfection! Of course the boys are adorable too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That just looks like it was a blast Megan! I especially love the time capsule idea and the pic of the boys with the cake is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. How incredibly sweet. What an adorable theme for such adorable little men. You thought of everything and executed it flawlessly. I adore everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so many cute details, Megan! The time capsule idea is one of my favorites! It looks like the boys did enjoyed their cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, this is fabulous!! Seriously, every time I would scroll down to the next picture I'd be like "Ooh, I love this!", "Ooh, I love this!" Those invites are ABSOLUTELY adorable and now I totally wish I would of thought of doing the time capsule idea for B's 1st bday. Pinning for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous Megan I can't believe the boys are 1 that went so quickly.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)