Here is the mudroom after we completed it four years ago. Click here to see the original project.
Fast forward to after the holidays, and we decided we wanted to update the white and tan coloring. We had recently painted our entire house gray, and so w used leftover Sherwin Williams Repose Gray.
Rob used pine boards to create the board and batten look. He caulked and sanded the boards, primed them, and then painted them.
We reused the hooks I originally purchased four years ago. Then added a new fabric from Jo-Anns to the foam cushion. I also ordered three new burlap and black pillow covers from Amazon.
A small update that makes a big difference with some wood that was approximately $40. The pillow covers were under five dollars on Amazon, and I already had the inserts.