Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Craft Project: Ribbon Strip Garland

I wanted to create this ribbon garland that I saw on the website Catch My Party.  http://catchmyparty.com/photos/277419


I went to Jo-Ann Fabrics and they were having a 30% off sale. I was able to get a total of 2.5 yards of fabric for 12 dollars approximately.  I actually got a half yard of five different prints.

I then cut the fabric into 2 inch strips the length of each half yard.  I then used yarn I already had to attach the strips to simply by knotting the fabric in the middle.  Here is the finished product...


Very simple and easy to do. This will be a decoration at a baby shower...maybe part of the backdrop for the table with the food or drinks.

Thanks!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)