My mom gave me her chair from when she was a little girl to redo for Wynn's birthday. I'm doing a polka dot theme for the party, so hence the fabric choice. First I took the chair and sanded it down. Then I painted it with leftover paint from a previous project in Olympic's Decorator White. Next, Rob used foam that was leftover from our headboard project to secure to the chair. I had gotten a few yards of polka dot fabric from Jo-Ann Fabrics to use for the party. The entire project cost approximately 3 dollars for the fabric. I had used materials from other projects, so I'm excited that it was really inexpensive to complete. Check out the photos.
Master Bedroom Dresser Dilemma & Snowball Effect
54 minutes ago