I've had the same photo of a beach scene for a few years on our wall. It was nice but I decided I needed an updated look. I had seen a few projects where people framed a nice piece of fabric for artwork. I went hunting for some fabric at Joann's, and I found a great remnant piece that would work with our colors.
The fabric was only $1.99 for a half of a yard. I thought this would make a great choice.
All I did was cut a piece of fabric that would fit in the frame, and then attach it with frog tape. I figured if I wanted to make a change down the road the tape would make it easier. The frame I had gotten a few years ago at Michaels during one of their sales.
Since I only used a about a third of the fabric for this project it was under a $1.00 to complete. I am happy with the change, and it gives the wall a new look for not a lot of money.
Thanks for stopping by!
Master Bedroom Dresser Dilemma & Snowball Effect
48 minutes ago