Friday, June 29, 2012

Outdoor Bar

I have seen a lot of great ideas for having a bar area outdoors.  We are continuing to work on our deck project as we speak.  Rob created this shelf area on one side of the new deck with some of the leftover wood rather than just create a railing.  It is a simple space and I just wanted to dress it up a bit.
The only new addition to this set up is the wine carafe at the top that I got for $1 at a local yard sale. I figured it could stay outside because it is not something I'm too worried about getting ruined. I got the Happy Hour sign from my sister a few years back and it is from World Market.  The lanterns and outdoor wine glasses are from the Pottery Barn outlet. I like to take the lanterns and put them on our new Pallet Coffee Table when we are outside in the evenings.  


We hope to get the pergola overhead to be built very soon! It's definitely a challenging project in this heat that we've been experiencing in Maryland lately.  


Thanks for stopping by! I can't wait to hang out there tonight and enjoy a cocktail.


Megan

7 comments:

  1. How cool is that! Now I want an outdoor bar!

    Jessica @ Mom 4 Real

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers to a job well done! No wonder your neighbors keep giving you things, they want to get invited over to enjoy that beautiful deck with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by via the Feed Me Friday hop, I've signed up for email updates. I have also followed you in all the networks we have in common. Really awesome bar too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fun Outdoor Bar! I am on my way over!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just nominated you for the Sunshine award on my blog! Head over to http://www.garagesalesrus.blogspot.com/ to see it! Hope you have a great day!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I soooo want, NO, NEED an outdoor bar when we move! Such a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neat addition. Looks like a perfect addition to my weekly meme Seasonal Sundays. I'd love to have you join me.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)