Friday, March 8, 2013

Washi Tape Candy Jar

I had bought some spice jars to use at Wynn's birthday party. I wanted to find another way to use them...and I thought I would use them for actual spices. However, since my spices are strewn throughout the house as my kitchen is not exactly in one piece I had used them another way.
I took some cute washi tape and wrapped the jar and added a simple paper flower. Then I filled the jar with some egg shaped candy from the Dollar Tree.  I think I have been there to the Dollar Tree too many times recently as the cashier said hello to me by name when I walked in. :)

Thank you for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. So cute! Gotta love washi tape! Love the Dollar Tree too...and they know you by name! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just yesterday someone accused me of knowing the cashiers at Michael's by name!

    And as always, your jar is adorable :)

    --Elena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think washi tape is amazing! Very cute craft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know you have problems when the dollar store cashiers know you by name :). What a cute project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What did we do before washi tape? CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)