Monday, July 7, 2014

Favorite Cookie Recipes

I've actually gotten into the swing of baking again. We had several parties over the weekend, and I volunteered to bring dessert to each of them. Here are some of my favorites that I have found via Pinterest. The blogs that these come from share some delicious recipes. Make sure you follow them through email or social media to get their recipes in the future.

Also, please pin images from their sites. That will mean the future pins will go to directly to the recipes instead of here.

These Rolo Cookies shared on the blog Six Sisters' Stuff are delicious and easy to make. You literally use four ingredients.  Talk about perfect for someone like me!

These cookies are from the blog Taste & Tell.  Like the Rolo Cookies these are a cake mix recipe too. These taste amazing with the strawberry cake flavor. Wynn especially loves these because they are pink.

The blog Sugar Cooking shares this out of this world recipe for Pretzel Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip cookies. The added pretzel bits make this one of my favorites. Unfortunately this blog has not had new posts in a while, but there are several delicious recipes shared.



 These Smores Cookies from Six Sisters' Stuff are fantastic. They were a big hit when I brought them to the parties over the weekend. They take a few steps to make, but they are simple. This recipe is going to be a go to in my house from now on.

These Meyer Lemon Cookies by My Baking Addiction are so chewy and yummy. They are another easy to make recipe, and the lemon zest added in make them taste even better. I always send some cookies over to my neighbors after I bake them, and their friend had one and said it was the best cookie she ever had!

I know you probably had a lot of treats over the holiday weekend if you were celebrating the 4th, but I promise you these are worth making for yourself to enjoy anytime.

3 comments:

  1. YUM! Each recipe looks more delicious than the next. Glad to hear they all have your tested seal of approval.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMO! I think I need to start baking some cookies, only problem here is that the kids eat them faster than I can cook them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look delicious, but somehow cooking and especially baking is not my thing :( Luckily my daughter loves baking! just yesterday she baked a good batch of chocolate cookies, so I'm sending this link to her. Thanks Megan!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)