Friday, February 3, 2012

Polka Dot Birthday Party

I've been an avid party blog follower forever it seems. I have found so many wonderful ideas and inspirations especially after becoming a member of pinterest. Here are some of the ideas that I love and have incorporated into my daughter Wynn's birthday party.










Here is Wynn's party hat that she really did not want to wear that much. :)





Thanks so much for stopping by! Here are all the party details:


Invitations - Sassy Alice

Wynn's Outfit - Modern Frills

Wynn's Hat - Shop Lissy

Decorations
tissue paper flowers, balloons, paper straws Shop Sweet Lulu

 personalized placemats Lucy Sue

Food:  
mini doughnuts Dough A Deer

fondant cake toppers Two Sugar Babies

Vintage Confections - #2 Lollipops Vintage Confections

cookies -  Sunshine Bakes

Fabric - Joann Fabrics

Lanterns - Oriental Trading

Ribbon - Michael's - christmas sale 
   

5 comments:

  1. LOVED this walk down memory lane. Wynn's 2nd birthday was just as cute as her 3rd. The polka dot theme was adorable. I can't wait to see what you do for 4.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How is it possible I am the only comment on this super cute party?

      Delete
  2. Polka dots and red! Love. (visiting from While Wearing Heels)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love polka dots. This party has a very Minnie Mouse feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable party! You did and amazing job! I heart polka dots so so much! If, you get a chance to visit my blog I am giving away a moss ampersand or fleur de lis from my Etsy shop! Enjoy your long weekend!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)