Thursday, March 15, 2012

Tag...You're It

 Barb at Turtles & Tails
tagged us in a fun blog q & a.  Barb's blog is full of wonderful ideas. I highly recommend checking it out as soon as you have a chance.  Here are the questions that she asked Megan.  :)  Read to the end to find out who I tagged next and the questions they have to answer.

 What is your funniest vacation experience? too many to recount

If you could have a super-power, what would it be?  Flying to avoid traffic  :)


Do you speak any other languages?  If not what other language do you wish you knew?  Nope...I'd love to learn sign language

What is your morning routine?  Get ready, get our daughter ready, feed the dogs and head out the door in an hour.


If you had an entire day to yourself, how would you spend it?  at a flea market


What are your two biggest pet peeves?  people that drive with their blinker on and people that don't act courteous to others


Are you laid back or high energy? high energy


What was your first job? a lifeguard and I sat in the chair praying no one would do something stupid and I would have to save them. Had to put the Baywatch type car for the picture.




What movie are you embarrassed to admit that you love? Little Rascals (the 1990's version)


What's your favorite decorating tip?  mix it up not everything has to be a matching set


Did you make a New Years resolution? Have you kept it? Nope

I've tagged the following blogs to answer some questions too!  Looking forward to the answers!

Elena at A Casarella
Lori at The Stonybrook House
Sharon at Elizabeth & Co.


Questions:


1. What was your first pet?
2. Which season do you prefer and why?
3. Where is your favorite place to shop?
4. What do you like to do in your free time?
5. What is your all time favorite TV show?
6. Do you like to garden? If no, why?
7. What is the biggest splurge purchase you have ever made?
8. What was your favorite grade in school and why?
9. Who do you admire most?
10. What can someone tell about you as soon as they visit your blog?
11. If you could name a lipstick color...what would it be called?



**If you were tagged:

  • answer the questions above
  • create 11 new questions  (or use the same ones)
  • tag 3 or more other blogs and link to them in your post
  • let them know you've tagged them
  • have fun!

6 comments:

  1. It's fun to learn a few new things about you Megan! Thanks for thinking of me, I'll write my post in the next few days! And have I mentioned that I love blue and brown together, your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! We love it too. We are excited to read your responses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Wow, Megan! How much fun is this??? Ok, I'm really going to have to think about this one...
    Thanks for "tagging" me!!
    P.S. Your blog is looking fantabulous!!
    I sooo need to work on mine!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for inviting me! My post is up. I hope it's okay that I just tagged two new people. I also opened it up to any readers who might want to run with it on their blogs.
    --Elena :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. well hello and so nice to 'meet" you..It is interesting to know more about fellow bloggers!!
    i am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    happy Saint Patricks day..and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great answers. I would spend the entire day at a flea market as well. I loved your sign language answer, I hadn't thought of that before but now think that would be my answer as well. Great getting to know you. I am your newest follower and would love for you to stop over and follow me back.

    amy @ whilewearingheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)