Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Burlap Pouch Target Dollar Section

I recently found a burlap pencil pouch in my favorite spot at Target.  The dollar section! It was too cute to pass up.  I knew I could use it to help me organize some of my crafting supplies.

 I just used a self adhesive stencil by Martha Stewart to jazz it up a bit with some acrylic paint that I already had as well.
 I chose to use this to hold my sponge daubers. I always seem to lose track of these little guys. This pouch could be used for small paint brushes, makeup brushes or even just plain old pencils.

Thank you for stopping by to see this quick and easy project.

Megan


Monday
Alderberry Hill
Etcetorize
The Gunny Sack
The Dedicated House
Adventures of a DIY Mom 
Home Stories A to Z
Tip Junkie

Tuesday
A Diamond in the Stuff
Elizabeth & Co
Romance on a Dime
The NY Melrose Family
Simply Done Wright
The DIY Dreamer
Claiming Our Space
The Winthrop Chronicles
The Kurtz Corner
Primitive & Proper

Wednesday
Polkadots on Parade
Southern Lovely
We Like To Learn As We Go
The Shabby Creek Cottage
Someday Crafts
High Heels & Grills

Thursday
The Taylor House
At The Picket Fence
Live Laugh Rowe
A Glimpse Inside
Seven Alive
52 Mantles
Fireflies and Jellybeans
Bloom Designs
House of Hepworths
Momnivores Dilemma

Friday
504 Main
Redoux Interiors
Raising Oranges
Craftionary
The Grant Life
Just Us Four
Thrifty Handmade Days
Tatertots & Jello

Saturday
Too Much Time On My Hands
Tutus and Tea Parties
Classy Clutter
Its Overflowing

Sunday
Nifty Thrifty Things
Flamingo Toes
Twigg Studios
C.R.A.F.T.
My 1929 Charmer
Brassy Apple  



18 comments:

  1. The dollar section, really? That is adorable, even more so with your added stencil. With the stencil, there is no way that would be found in the dollar section anymore :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stencil gives it that extra special touch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute. Looks like I need to take a trip to Target today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute idea. I just got some of those little burlap pouches and need to upcycle them a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a cute little pouch! How did I miss those at Target?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I love the Target dollar section!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I absolutely love the idea of a little stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Visiting from M.M.M. What a cute idea to spruce up a dollar section find. I love stenciling! Thanks for sharing. I would love if you would share this (and some of your other fun projects) over at my link party going on right now.

    http://sewingbarefoot.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-weekly-creative-2.html

    Thanks! Have a nice day :)

    Shannon
    Sewing Barefoot

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love this! I need to go get me one :)
    I'm your newest follower!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the target dollar section. So many great finds there. I like how you spruced it up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness! I love the pouch! I am going to have to get some of those the next time I am at Target!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't you just love the dollar section in Target? Great find and great way to make it super classy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so loving this burlap pouch and love the stencil you added to it. I swear I never go to Target but always see what great finds. I've got to go to Target! Thanks for sharing your inspiration with Sunday’s Best – you helped make the party a success!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the way you dressed it up! Thanks for sharing at the All Star Block Party.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great little touch. Gotta love Target. Thank you for sharing this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see your prettiness again on Monday. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute!! Love the stencil on it! Thanks for linking up at Romance on a dime.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great pouch to keep your daubbers in and the stencil makes it even better. Thanks for sharing on Tout It Tuesday! Hope to see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)