Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wish List Ornament

Wynn has been reeling off items she wants for Christmas for months. I thought it would be cute to commemorate what she asks for each year on an ornament for her own tree that she has to decorate herself.  With the new additions to the family I thought we could create ornaments for them as well for their first Christmas.

I used acrylic paint, wooden tags from Michaels, paint Sharpies and a paint brush.
I painted the wooden tags, and then used the paint sharpies to write the Christmas lists on the tags.  These are not fancy by any means, but I think it will be cute to go back over the years to remember the most wanted gifts. 
Here is how the ornaments turned out. I cannot wait to see them on the tree that Wynn decorates each year.

I obviously could not fit all of Wynn's list on the ornament, however, these are the top four most mentioned gifts she would like to receive from Santa.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you like this quick and easy project.






7 comments:

  1. i think you and ty are probably wishing the same thing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is ADORABLE. How much fun will it be to pull these out every year and look at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! What a neat idea! :D I hope you also get flu nights of sleep as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahaha are you sure Ty wants a full night sleep and not Mommy ;) Such a cute idea and I love Wynn's wish list. Madeleine just wants lots of chocolate and The Wiggles

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! Love the boys short list! A yo-yo? How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SUCH a great idea! Too cute! I pinned it and hope to make some with my kiddos :)
    ang

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a sweet idea!! Now that my boys are 13 and 9 I wish I had done this when they were younger!! xo Great idea! And yes - we are rockin' the 300's over at tatertots & jello! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)