Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Baby Organization

I saw a great idea on Unoriginal Mom via Pinterest that shared how to organize all the paperwork related to babies in one convenient place. I purchased some folders from Amazon and used an file organizer that I already had. This would make a great gift for any expectant family.

I attached the labels creating different categories suggested by Unoriginal Mom.
I cut out some flowers and the text on my Silhouette in light pink vinyl to jazz up the expandable file folder. I created this folder a about two weeks ago so the pink may or may not match the genders of the babise. 
You could easily recreate this gift for under $15 for someone that you know that recently had a child or is expecting. I know I am feeling a little more organized already.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. What a great way to stay organized Megan! Super cute and pink. Are you feeling the baby girl vibe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, such a cute way to do organize...unlike mine, I needed to show my 15 year olds immunization status, pulled the house apart and found it in a random box in the garage..while looking for another (important) lost item...I suck at organizing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool idea! I just found your blog and good timing - I've just added a few new boards to my own pinterest page. it's never-ending!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! It did make me laugh at well organized you are already. ONLY because with my twin boys I was not. And then bedrest for three months sure did not help.
    I would make a tab for diapers and wipes for kicks....just to see how much of a raise you'll get once their out of diapers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would think, with 2 babies, it will probably be way more important to stay organized with things. This is a great idea and beautifully executed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I also am jumping to conclusions with your color choice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay I have been thinking about how I need to something like this all week. Thanks for the inspiration and the kick in the butt to get to it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're ahead of all, Megan! Soo organized! It's really cute and handy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So wish I would have done this with my kiddo's stuff! Genius!
    Jenna @ Rain on a Tin Roof

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for sharing my project - yours turned out great! I love the extra touches you added to the folder. (I have a brand new Silhouette, so I might steal your idea to add some cut-outs to the front of the next one I make!) Mine helped me so much (and is still helping me!) to keep random important pieces of paper from getting lost!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute and so clever! Wish I had done this with mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well that would the PERFECT gift for a baby shower - what a great idea !!!
    And you've made it so pretty
    XOX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect timing! I'm due in 2 months--definitely doing this!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  14. well organized! very good idea and pretty too! :-)
    stopping by from THE DIY DREAMER party!
    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)