Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Hometalk Marvelous Mudroom Projects


In the first month on our blog we shared a Mud Room In A Closet that we built in our entryway. We were without a mud room and had a closet that was constantly disorganized. We made a space that was a lot more organized and efficient for our family. It also opened up the space and made it a lot brighter.  

I have created a clipboard on Hometalk that share 19 Marvelous Mud Room Projects! I would love for you to check them out. Hometalk is a fantastic place for ideas and there are people sharing all the time.  You can also follow me on Hometalk to see future clips and ideas that I share.  Click on the link or image below to see the mud rooms that I have chosen to clip to my board for inspiration.



If you have not had a chance to join in at Hometalk it is simple to do and a fun site to peruse. Check it out! I hope you enjoy the mud rooms that I have chosen to share.  Thank you so much for stopping by! 


5 comments:

  1. Love them all but I really like the garden themed one :) Great clipboard Megan! Started following you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a mud room! (Granted, we have very little mud around here... but that's beside the point.) Nice round-up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was one heck of a project. Loved seeing your round up of mudrooms. It makes me wish we had room for a mudroom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, love, love your mudroom in a closet! I wish I had a space, closet or something! I just have a narrow hallway. Thanks for the inspiration and round up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember your mudroom and it was fabulous! Great clip board Megan!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)