Monday, June 3, 2013

Rope Wrapped Vase

Little by little I'm creating some projects for the nautical bridal shower that I'm helping to plan with friends. I have had many Dollar Tree vases that have gotten some use for many projects. I ordered some jute rope from Amazon for around 6 dollars, and was able to wrap three vases with it.  Then I added a strip of ribbon with poms from a package from the Michaels dollar section. 

I've been meaning to fill it up with some flowers and share a picture that way. However, time has gotten away from me the past few weeks and I keep forgetting to do that.
I think they turned out great, and it only takes a few minutes per vase to put these together. It is definitely a cute way to decorate these simple vases.

7 comments:

  1. I love the texture you've added to those cute vases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the addition of the trim, I hope we get to see everything together when these wedding are finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, I also love the added poms, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Megan! And that you added the rope halfway up looks very cool. Have a wonderful week :)

    xo, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute and you know how much I love re-using items and giving them some new life! Nice project Megan! Now go get yourself some pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see all these details come together for the shower. I am sure all your thoughtful touches will be make this shower memorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! What a great idea! Yes I agree, I'm sure it will be a fabulous shower to remember with you helping! Hugs friend!!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)