Friday, June 28, 2013

The Bump

I'm participating in While Wearing Heels photography challenge for June. This month Amy asked that we share a self portrait with a quote. 
While Wearing Heels

I'm now 20 weeks pregnant with twins.  This picture was taken at my friend's wedding last weekend where I was a bridesmaid for the first time. I am happy to share it because my hair has been done and so has my makeup,  therefore I am feeling a lot better than I usually am at this point.  Please excuse the flash partially in my face there are a lot of chandeliers in this New Jersey hotel so they were shimmering everywhere.


Enjoy your weekend!

13 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this picture and your quote. And, something about the flash looks intriguing. You looked stunning, it's hard to believe it was your first time as a bridesmaid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look GREAT! And I too love the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely gorgeous Megan! And it's not the flash, you are positively glowing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful! Love the baby bump :)

    xo, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agree with Amy and all the others. I love this photo. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful quote and so true, and can I just say you look gorgeous, your rocking that bump beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous pic Megan! You look stunning and the quote is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Megan! You look amazing pregnant! :) :) :)

    toddlindsey.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Megan you are so beautiful. I always love pregnant women... I think they are just pretty!! That's a really cute dress too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so BEAUTIFUL Megan! I love the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely photo! I found you through the link party. Congrats on your pregnancy. I'm a mom to boy/girl twins, and it's amazing. Come check us out over at spitandsparkles.blogspot.com.

    Best,
    Steffany

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)