Thursday, April 26, 2012

He Said What? Rob's Design Point of View

Jessamie from Bird and Branch Redesign had a great idea to share some of her favorite design images with her husband.  She then asked him what he thought of them and share the responses on her blog.  


She is also asking that if you do this with your husband, significant other etc to link up to her party she is having called "Things He Says".  I thought that the responses from her husband and those that had linked up are hilarious. Check them out...




I emailed Rob the following images because I could not wait until we got home from work. This means that he was emailing back his reactions in between the P.E. classes that he teaches...ha.  Therefore his responses are short and sweet.


Here is what Rob said....

Can you say busy?

Too plain for me...too much white!


This looks like it's from the Bronson Pinchot Project. What's with the heads? (A favorite show of ours)

This looks like it's a bed from Aladdin and Jasmine's palace. (Our two year old is getting into all the Disney Princesses right now...poor Rob is subjected to playing princesses every day now)

This place looks like a barbershop with those stripes.

Looks like MC Esher designed this room

I really like this one! (What? ~ I never would have guessed that)


This was a really fun thing to try out...I have to get my brother in law Chris to do this. 

Megan


11 comments:

  1. LOL! Oh those men are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, thanks so much for linking up! Fun, huh!?! I love some of those rooms, so that made his responses even better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boys are funny, don't you think? You never know what reaction you'll get when you ask their opinion on decorating. In the end, my husband always has nice things to say, so I usually just go with whatever I like, then ask him what he thinks. It just works for us. And we've been happily married for 33 years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last one! The green is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the one that your husband liked. I need to have my husband do this sometime too, then I could get some honest insight into his home style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! I'm loving all of the posts for this party. Some of Rob's comments made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hilarious. I especially loved the Aladdin and Jasmine's bed comment. Princesses are very important in our house at the moment as well.

    amy @ whilewearingheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The guys' opinions can be so surprising sometimes. Fun post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very funny stuff! Sounds like snippets from my hubby! Hahaha!
    Have a great weekend!
    xo-Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! Rob seems to be a pretty funny guy and he sounds a lot like my husband. If you do tackle that last picture, I hope you take lots of pictures. I can't wait to see what you do!

    Take care,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful blog! I love the patterned ceilings, especially the striped one in the baby's room --- reminds me of a circus tent!
    I'm a new follower too!
    : )

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)