Thursday, August 14, 2014

Happiness in a Box

Do you know someone who could use a delivery of happiness? Here is what I sent out in the mail to a special person this week. I went around my favorite place, Target, to gather some items that would look like a ray of sunshine in a box.



When I stumbled upon the book "The Happiness Project" I knew it was meant to be that I was putting it together in the first place.  I also included some yummy goldfish, nuts, a cute water bottle and a yellow journal notebook.

You don't have to send out actual treats either. Sometimes a hand written note sent through snail mail is a lot more fun to receive than an email or FB message. I sent out a few notes to friends I have not seen in a while last week, and I hope it brought a smile to their face.  Enjoy your day!

6 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! Who doesn't love a little happy mail! Megan, you are the sweetest blogger out there and I'm sure your friends are happy to get their mail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I've been wanting to pick up that book. What a sweet package to have put together. I am sure it brought a huge smile to your friend's face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to learn from you. You certainly know how to put together the most thoughtful gifts! What a sweet surprise for your friend.
    Have a very happy weekend Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what an awesome idea and I bet they were so blessed when they open this box!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love themes and this would be perfect surprise in the mail.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)