Sunday, October 19, 2014

Quick and Cute Halloween Gift

It is no surprise to anyone that knows me that I love to give little gifts to friends, family and teachers. For Wynn's school teachers this year I thought I'd send in a little happy for Halloween. There are a lot of teachers in her school that interact with Wynn on a daily basis. I needed to come up with something quick and budget friendly.  Who am I kidding? I would make it quick and budget friendly even if it was for one person. 



I was scouring the always fun Target Dollar Spot on my lunch hour.  I grabbed several pairs of Halloween socks for a $1.  I had purchased some burlap pouches from the Dollar Spot last year, and they have them again this year so I grabbed a few more.

I then got to brainstorming on a simple card to go along with it. I cut out some pumpkins out of cardstock, and attached them with a simple strip of roll on adhesive to the pouch. I did not want to do anything to permanent because I wanted the teachers to use the pouches again in a way that works for them. I knew it might not be appropriate to say "trick or treat...smell my feet", and so this is what I came up with instead.




Hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by as always. I love sharing fun and simple ideas like this with you.

5 comments:

  1. My boss always gives us socks for each holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea Megan, and for $1 they get to keep their feet warm all winter. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect little gift idea! Everyone needs cute socks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always come up with the best sayings and/or puns. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)