Monday, February 25, 2013

Chevron Sock Vase

I think I've shared my love of Target on this blog many times.  This week on my lunch break I found a ton of socks for around $1.50 and I thought I'd take one pair and put them on a vase.  These socks were knee height so I was able to make not only a tall vase but a short vase with one sock.  I used two vases I had gotten last year at the Dollar Tree and bought some flowers for $5 at my local grocery store. Tulips are my absolute favorite.

Thank you for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful week. I cannot believe February is almost over. Where is this year going?

Megan

Sharing at:




Monday
Alderberry Hill
The Gunny Sack
The Dedicated House

Home Stories A to Z
Todays Creative

Skip To My Lou
The Rustic Pig
Craft-O-Matic

Tuesday
twelveOeight

Not Just A Housewife
If Its Not Baroque
A Diamond in the Stuff
Elizabeth & Co
Romance on a Dime
The NY Melrose Family
The DIY Dreamer

The Winthrop Chronicles
Full Circle Creations

Adventures of a DIY Mom
A to Z Celebrations

Wednesday
Southern Lovely
We Like To Learn As We Go
The Shabby Creek Cottage

The Real Thing with the Coake Family
Someday Crafts


Thursday

A Glimpse Inside
Seven Alive
52 Mantles
Fireflies and Jellybeans
Bloom Designs

Momnivores Dilemma
Saving 4 Six

The Taylor House

Friday
One Project Closer
504 Main
Redoux Interiors
The Grant Life
Just Us Four
Thrifty Handmade Days

One Creative Mommy

Saturday

Too Much Time On My Hands
Tutus and Tea Parties
Classy Clutter
Its Overflowing


Sunday

Nifty Thrifty Things
Flamingo Toes
Twigg Studios
Uncommon Designs
I Gotta Try That

20 comments:

  1. These sock vases are so cute! I would love to have you share them tonight at Project Inspire{d} ~ the party goes live at 8 p.m. EST ~ I hope to see you there.

    http://cupcakesandcrinoline.com/

    Hugs, Mary Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! I've seen this done with a sweater but never a sock. Seriously, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are darling! So clever!!
    --Elena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute- how cute is this? Seriously Tubular Sock Cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, this is seriously adorable, I am pinning! Also, thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Beth @ The First Year Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Clever idea, and how many possibilities! I could not work near Target, It would cost me more than I earned ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A sock? What a great idea. These are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty and spring-y!! LOVE! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love the texture of the sock on the vase.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous idea! We have trees around Seattle that get the sock treatment. These remind me of them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! And I love tulips too, especially at this time of year when I have had quite enough of winter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Clever!! Never would have thought of that.
    Thanks for sharing at Terrific Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The tulips look so lovely in those vases!! :) Thanks for linking up at Romance on a dime!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the sock idea! Very cute. I too love tulips and almost bought some the other day. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)