Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Topiary Wall Decor


This was my second try on my Silhouette machine this week.  I simply used some black vinyl to create a topiary and then I placed it on some wrapping paper I got in the dollar section at Target.  Then I framed in a frame that I already.


It now has a home above my PB Knock Off Organizer that I picked up at Goodwill.  I think it helps fill in the blank space above it now.


Thanks for stopping by!

Megan

Monday
Alderberry Hill
The Gunny Sack
The Dedicated House

Home Stories A to Z
Todays Creative

Skip To My Lou
The Rustic Pig
Craft-O-Matic

Tuesday
twelveOeight

Not Just A Housewife
If Its Not Baroque
A Diamond in the Stuff
Elizabeth & Co
Romance on a Dime
The NY Melrose Family
The DIY Dreamer

The Winthrop Chronicles
Full Circle Creations

Adventures of a DIY Mom
A to Z Celebrations

Wednesday
Southern Lovely
We Like To Learn As We Go
The Shabby Creek Cottage

The Real Thing with the Coake Family
Someday Crafts


Thursday

A Glimpse Inside
Seven Alive
52 Mantles
Fireflies and Jellybeans
Bloom Designs

Momnivores Dilemma
Saving 4 Six

The Taylor House

Friday
One Project Closer
504 Main
Redoux Interiors
The Grant Life
Just Us Four
Thrifty Handmade Days

One Creative Mommy

Saturday

Too Much Time On My Hands
Tutus and Tea Parties
Classy Clutter
Its Overflowing


Sunday

Nifty Thrifty Things
Flamingo Toes
Twigg Studios
Uncommon Designs
I Gotta Try That

22 comments:

  1. I love that! It's perfect for that wall. I have that same wrapping paper from Target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty and perfect for that spot! I would love to give a Silhouette a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the perfect addition to your wall. It gives it a chic finish. I can't wait to see what your next project is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great!! I just got a mini Cricut for Christmas! Aren't they fun?? Great job!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought that wrapping paper too! Beautiful job Megan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like I need to head to the dollar section at Target again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! I bought a Silhouette a few months ago. I'm still trying to figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it Megan!!

    xo, Tanya
    twelveOeight

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks great! Especially with the black organizer to accompany it. How are you liking your Silhouette machine? I have a Cricut and I'm always irritated that I have to buy an expensive cartridge for one shape...darn it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it when the simplest things come together to make an awesome project!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks great! I simple projects that makes a big impact when combined with the organizer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Megan,

    I love that silhouette design. Looks pretty.
    Good job on that.

    ♥ Tarin

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks great Megan! I'm envious of your Silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute! I have that exact wrapping paper sitting in my crafting spot right now-- I may have to give this a try! I found you at Skip to My Lou- Made by You Monday! Thanks for sharing!

    ~Abby =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love simple holiday decor. This is so pretty. Thanks so much for the great idea! Visiting from blissfulroots.blogspot.com. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Howdy TwelveOEight neighbor ;). That turned out really nicely....I'm going to have to get a silhouette someday...I keep seeing so many great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice. Thank you for sharing your creativity. Blessings, Patti@OldThingsNew

    ReplyDelete
  18. Clever use of wrapping paper and your Silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great idea! I love the black and white.
    I found you today from SomeDayCrafts Linky Party. I'm #135 and I'd love for you to stop by and leave a comment, too!
    ~ Megin of VMG206

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very simple and pretty!
    Homa style is having an Inspire Me link party that just started!
    I would love it if you linked up:)
    Here's the link
    http://homastyle.com/wp/2013/02/27/inspire-me-link-party/

    I do my best to help market all the inspiring projects through my social media sites.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the print you chose! It really is a great space-filler! And so simple!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)