Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Spring Mantel


My mantel continues to get some attention into spring. I think a main reason I avoided it was because I never had enough seasonal decor to really do anything. Thankfully I have accumulated some items over the past year from sales and my family. I placed some eggs inside my printers drawer that I also have decorated with a small wreath. 

The cute little bunny on the right was sent from one of my favorite family members as a little gift. I placed a large glass container on the right and I filled with eggs and split peas.  I added a mason jar from my grandmother. It is filled with eggs and I just love that the lid has a glass piece inside of it inside of metal one.  I had an egg pot given to me last year, so this year I put some small daffodils inside of it this year. It is nice to have something fresh on the mantel, and I'm hoping that I can keep it around a while. The other side has my glass jar with some eggs and some leftover paper shred from my Valentine's ombre project.  Then my little bunny made from a lemonade bottle. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday
Alderberry Hill
The Gunny Sack
The Dedicated House

Home Stories A to Z
Todays Creative

Skip To My Lou
The Rustic Pig
Craft-O-Matic

Tuesday
twelveOeight

Not Just A Housewife
If Its Not Baroque
A Diamond in the Stuff
Elizabeth & Co
Romance on a Dime
The NY Melrose Family
The DIY Dreamer

The Winthrop ChroniclesAdventures of a DIY Mom
A to Z Celebrations

Wednesday
Southern Lovely
We Like To Learn As We Go
The Shabby Creek Cottage

The Real Thing with the Coake Family
Someday Crafts

Thursday

A Glimpse Inside
Seven Alive
52 Mantles
Fireflies and Jellybeans
Bloom Designs

Momnivores Dilemma
Saving 4 Six

The Taylor House

Friday
One Project Closer
504 Main
Redoux Interiors
The Grant Life
Just Us Four
Thrifty Handmade Days

One Creative Mommy

Saturday

Too Much Time On My Hands
Tutus and Tea Parties
Classy Clutter
Its Overflowing


Sunday

Nifty Thrifty Things
Flamingo Toes
Twigg Studios
Uncommon Designs
I Gotta Try That


22 comments:

  1. looks lovely! love the jar filled with eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I love that huge apothecary jar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that your printer drawer made it up to the mantel...and that you put some eggs into it. Another beautiful mantel display.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The vintage drawer looks awesome with the bright eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Cannot wait to start putting up more spring decorations!!

    Sara
    mommysummers.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Megan! I love your wreath, just beautiful and it shouts Spring! I'm your newest follower! Come visit me if you have a few extra minutes!
    Jessica
    www.barefootbysea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This just makes me happy--you did a great job. I better start decorating for spring. It's still snowing outside but I can have spring inside!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE it, Megan! The bunnies, the drawer, the jar full of eggs... all very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super cute! I just pinned your mantle as I would love to recreate. :)

    ~Chelsea @ Married Filing Jointly
    http://www.marriedfilingjointly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that's adorable Megan, really cute Easter Mantle - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks great, I am inspired to get started on my Spring Decorating

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute, cute, cute bunnies! I have some spring mantle ideas I'll be sharing later this week on my blog.
    I found you today through the Make it Pretty Monday's Linky Party, where I'm #27. I hope you will stop by my blog and leave a comment, too.
    ~ Megin of VMG206

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this! You did such a great job! I would love for you to share this on Thrifty Thursdays link party @ http://fromnature-tonurture.blogspot.com/ Hope to see you there! Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the mix of colors pastels with naturals. Sometimes the color can be a little overwhelming. I have colored walls around my mantle, so this would be perfect! We are starting a link up party on Thursdays (today:), and we would love for you to join us with this post and/or any others you would like to include. We are at allthingswithpurpose.com. Hope to see you there!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your mantel looks fantastic. I love the jars filled with peas and the one filled with eggs. It all looks great!
    Thanks for linking up at the Real Family Fun link party.
    Take care,
    KC

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty Megan, I love the egg filled jar and wreath :)

    xo, Tanya
    twelveOeight

    ReplyDelete
  17. So gorgeous!! Pinning this. Thanks so much for sharing it at Romance on a dime!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It is lovely. I adore all your special touches! I am not a real blogger- I do not have a mantel!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)