Friday, February 15, 2013

Printers Drawer and Wreath


My parents just gave me their printers drawer. I remember this hanging in our kitchen growing up with all sorts of knick knacks in it. My grandmother has one also in her kitchen still. I took a straw form wreath and wrapped it in jute. Then I added some fabric rosettes and banner with buttons.

I am very excited to have the printers drawer to use for future project. It is going to stay just the way it is because Rob said there is no way it will ever get painted. :)

Megan


Monday
Alderberry Hill
The Gunny Sack
The Dedicated House

Home Stories A to Z
Todays Creative

Skip To My Lou
The Rustic Pig
Craft-O-Matic

Tuesday
twelveOeight

Not Just A Housewife
If Its Not Baroque
A Diamond in the Stuff
Elizabeth & Co
Romance on a Dime
The NY Melrose Family
The DIY Dreamer

The Winthrop Chronicles
Full Circle Creations

Adventures of a DIY Mom
A to Z Celebrations

Wednesday
Southern Lovely
We Like To Learn As We Go
The Shabby Creek Cottage

The Real Thing with the Coake Family
Someday Crafts


Thursday

A Glimpse Inside
Seven Alive
52 Mantles
Fireflies and Jellybeans
Bloom Designs

Momnivores Dilemma
Saving 4 Six

The Taylor House

Friday
One Project Closer
504 Main
Redoux Interiors
The Grant Life
Just Us Four
Thrifty Handmade Days

One Creative Mommy

Saturday

Too Much Time On My Hands
Tutus and Tea Parties
Classy Clutter
Its Overflowing


Sunday

Nifty Thrifty Things
Flamingo Toes
Twigg Studios
Uncommon Designs
I Gotta Try That

10 comments:

  1. I wanted one of these forever!!! Then I finally found one on our tenth anniversary trip last year. I was sooo happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an old printer drawer too and before my mom gave it to me she made me promise I wouldn't paint it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought one of those last year, my daughter is using it to store her little clay art figures. I love those drawers and no, I'm not painting it either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's really cool, figurines would be lovely, or dare I say it vials of glitter. It looks wonderful as a back drop to your wreath :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love printers drawers or trays. I've seen quite a few at flea markets, my aunt uses hers to store and separate her jewelry. BUT, the fact that yours has family history makes yours even more special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh now that is a fantastic family heirloom! I probably wouldn't paint it either...probably!! What a fun thing to have and it already makes a great backdrop for your cute wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is neat! I just did a St. Paddy's day wreath and hung it on an old window. Don't you just love repurposing things? Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your printer drawer! And that wreath is pretty and has such great texture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How gorgeous is that! LOVE the wreath!

    Thanks for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer last week. Can't wait to see what you link up tomorrow evening! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)