Thursday, February 21, 2013

Cookie Jar Gift

I always try and remember to give "happys" as my Aunt calls them to my mother in law and mom because they do so much for us. I found this cute image on the Silhouette store and decided that I would make a cookie jar for my mother in law.  I found some cute items to fill it with mostly from the dollar spot at Target. Spring items have been put out in full force now that Valentine's Day is over.  I got some sanding sugar, some spring cookie cutters and some cupcake liners.  I also picked up some pink icing in the grocery section.  




I'm sure she will be using all of these goodies with Wynn soon since they enjoy baking together.  The was around $8 at Target as well.  The total cost of it was around $15.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Enjoy your day.

Megan




Monday
Alderberry Hill
The Gunny Sack
The Dedicated House

Home Stories A to Z
Todays Creative

Skip To My Lou
The Rustic Pig
Craft-O-Matic

Tuesday
twelveOeight

Not Just A Housewife
If Its Not Baroque
A Diamond in the Stuff
Elizabeth & Co
Romance on a Dime
The NY Melrose Family
The DIY Dreamer

The Winthrop Chronicles
Full Circle Creations

Adventures of a DIY Mom
A to Z Celebrations

Wednesday
Southern Lovely
We Like To Learn As We Go
The Shabby Creek Cottage

The Real Thing with the Coake Family
Someday Crafts


Thursday

A Glimpse Inside
Seven Alive
52 Mantles
Fireflies and Jellybeans
Bloom Designs

Momnivores Dilemma
Saving 4 Six

The Taylor House

Friday
One Project Closer
504 Main
Redoux Interiors
The Grant Life
Just Us Four
Thrifty Handmade Days

One Creative Mommy

Saturday

Too Much Time On My Hands
Tutus and Tea Parties
Classy Clutter
Its Overflowing


Sunday

Nifty Thrifty Things
Flamingo Toes
Twigg Studios
Uncommon Designs
I Gotta Try That

16 comments:

  1. Ok, that is such a sweet and thoughtful gift. I love that you put things inside for cookie making. I have a feeling Wynn is going to love going to visit Grandma's cookie jar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute gift idea! And I love targets dollar section! It's the first place I scour when I get a chance to visit a target :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this idea! What a very adorable idea! You always come up with the cutest things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww That's so cute, Megan! I'm sure they are going to love i!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet gift idea Megan! And I love cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great gift idea, Wynn will love it as much as grandma.

    I love that jar I've been looking for clear glass jars that are reasonably priced no luck yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Speaking from a grandmother's point of view....awesome!! What a great idea and so thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Megan what a sweet and thoughtful gift, love it!!

    xo, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you totally loving your silhouette?? That gift is so thoughtful and cute...I bet they're going to love keeping that jar fully stocked for Wynn hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's such a cute gift idea! I'm sure your moms will love it...and will love using that stuff to bake with Wynn.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun idea--bet she loves it. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  12. And yet another example of why I NEED a silhouette! Such a sweet idea (no pun intended!) Following along =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the Silhouette addition and great gift idea, Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute! Nice job. Thanks for linking up at Romance on a dime!!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)