Thursday, February 14, 2013

Lemonade Bottle Bunny

I made this bunny jar from a lemonade bottle I had bought at Whole Foods last week. I simply used some Martha Stewart multi surface paint and painted the inside of the jar. I used some pipe cleaners, scrapbook paper, a small pink pom and and marker to create the bunny.  It's going to be the perfect addition to the spring mantel I'm working on right now. I was inspired by this Halloween Pin.  


It was a quick project done in the first 10 minutes of nap time. Can't beat that. Thanks for stopping by!

Megan



Monday
Alderberry Hill
The Gunny Sack
The Dedicated House

Home Stories A to Z
Todays Creative

Skip To My Lou
The Rustic Pig
Craft-O-Matic

Tuesday
twelveOeight

If Its Not Baroque
A Diamond in the Stuff
Elizabeth & Co
Romance on a Dime
The NY Melrose Family
The DIY Dreamer

The Winthrop Chronicles
Adventures of a DIY Mom

A to Z Celebrations

Wednesday
Southern Lovely
We Like To Learn As We Go
The Shabby Creek Cottage

The Real Thing with the Coake Family
Someday Crafts


Thursday

A Glimpse Inside
Seven Alive
52 Mantles
Fireflies and Jellybeans
Bloom Designs

Momnivores Dilemma
Saving 4 Six

The Taylor House

Friday
One Project Closer
504 Main
Redoux Interiors
The Grant Life
Just Us Four
Thrifty Handmade Days

One Creative Mommy

Saturday

Too Much Time On My Hands
Tutus and Tea Parties
Classy Clutter
Its Overflowing


Sunday

Nifty Thrifty Things
Flamingo Toes
Twigg Studios
Uncommon Designs
I Gotta Try That

13 comments:

  1. Adorable. You've wasted no time moving onto Easter crafts, have you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! There's nothing like re-using stuff we've got! :) and you've also reminded me of how Easter (and spring, yay!!) are right around the corner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is very cute. I have to get started on Easter. I love those quick naptime crafts :) Actually this would be perfect for my older daughter to have a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, you're making the rest of us look bad. I barely got my v-day post written by today and you're already doing Easter.

    Happy Valentine's Day, you crafting overachiever!

    --Elena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this one made me smile as soon as it popped up! I love it! I am so glad I'm not the only one who sees a project in something I was about to throw away! Maybe I should start a club....but I'm not going to let my sister name it!! Way to upcycle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so adorable! I love that you are getting ready for spring! I can't wait :)

    Brie @ Breezy Pink Daisies

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I'm going to have to save some bottles and give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love projects like these they are always so fun to do with little ones
    come see what I shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! :o)

    Brenda
    ChattingOverChocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute idea! I like the Halloween idea that inspired you as well.
    Thanks so much for linking up.
    KC

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute. Will do this with my kids for sure.

    Please share here: http://repurposemylife.com/repurposed-ideas-weekly-27-rainbow-color/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome!! Looks so cute - can't wait to see the mantle you will put together. Thanks for linking up at Romance on a dime!!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)