Tuesday, February 5, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Chair Pouch PBK Inspired

Is it too early to talk about St. Patrick's Day?  Oh well....it's one of my favorite holidays so I'm just going to go for it.  After I made the Valentine Pouch I decided I would try and make a St. Patrick's Day one as well. I'm from a large Irish family, and thought that Wynn would get a kick out of it.  I found these pot of gold felt cut outs at the Dollar Tree. I picked up two of them.  Then picked up a pack of foam from the Dollar Tree that came in small sheets in a rainbow of colors.  


I adhered the light green foam to the back of one of the pot of gold felt pieces. Then glued the two pieces together. Then I added some glitter sticker Shamrocks that I had picked up at Michaels.  Then I added some gold coins to the top of the pot as well.  The slit across the top portion makes it easy to place items or cards inside.
The total cost for this project was around $6.  Wynn really likes it and has already asked when she will get cards for it.

Enjoy your day!

Megan




Monday
Alderberry Hill
The Gunny Sack
The Dedicated House

Home Stories A to Z
Todays Creative

Skip To My Lou
The Rustic Pig
Craft-O-Matic

Tuesday
twelveOeight

If Its Not Baroque
A Diamond in the Stuff
Elizabeth & Co
Romance on a Dime
The NY Melrose Family
The DIY Dreamer

The Winthrop Chronicles
Full Circle Creations

Adventures of a DIY Mom
A to Z Celebrations

Wednesday
Southern Lovely
We Like To Learn As We Go
The Shabby Creek Cottage
Someday Crafts

Thursday
A Glimpse Inside
Seven Alive
52 Mantles
Fireflies and Jellybeans
Bloom Designs

Momnivores Dilemma
Saving 4 Six

The Taylor House

Friday
One Project Closer
504 Main
Redoux Interiors
The Grant Life
Just Us Four
Thrifty Handmade Days

One Creative Mommy

Saturday

Too Much Time On My Hands
Tutus and Tea Parties
Classy Clutter
Its Overflowing


Sunday
Nifty Thrifty Things
Flamingo Toes
Twigg Studios
Uncommon Designs
I Gotta Try That

17 comments:

  1. super cute and fun!!! no it's not too early... but it's not on my radar much yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you go girl! St. Patrick's projects already! I'm almost there! Love these little chair pouches and think they would be so fun for my grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I haven't done anything for St. Patrick's day but I really should!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fun PBK inspired project done a dollar store budget. Super adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome, to be sure to be sure! I love the coins, I've never seen gold foam shapes, you guys are seriously spoiled for choice. I want to visit America and visit your craft stores!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is too adorable!!!
    hmmm - guess I'm going to have do something for " the wearing of the green " afterall lol
    XOX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute, and perfect for St. Paddy's day!
    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. FUN! I totally forgot about St Patty's day coming up here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! I have got to make some of these as well! I love holiday chair covers, so this is perfect for me! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Remember St. Pat's will be closely followed by Easter this year. Very cute pouch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE it! So cute. Thanks for sharing at Pinworthy Projects.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute Megan! Thank you so much for sharing at Pretty Things this week :)

    xo, Tanya
    twelveOeight

    ReplyDelete
  13. Megan-

    Sure beats Pottery Barn prices! I swear the Dollar Tree & michael's just bring it, right??? I featured you at Creative Juice & will share at both my pinterest accounts- for my site and the classroom creative!

    Thanks for sharing last week,
    Nicolette

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute Megan!!!!

    Thanks so much for partying at The DIY Dreamer.. From Dream To Reality! Can't wait to see what you link up tomorrow evening!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So a cute and easy project!! Thanks for linking up at Romance on a dime!!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)