Sunday, February 3, 2013

Cute Little Frames

Does anyone else feel the need to stroll through the so called "dollar-section" of Michaels when you are there? I think I spend more time in that aisle than anywhere else in that store.  I found these adorable frames, which I believe were $2 a piece. I wanted something to show the names of the dishes at the ice cream party.  I used some polka dot scrapbook paper and simply wrote the names of the dishes and placed them in the frames. I made my favorite dish by Ree Drummond her Vegetable Lasanga, and if you haven't tried it you are missing out. :)  



These frames have a lot of possibilities. I'm excited to see how else I can use them in the future.

Thanks for stopping by!

Megan



Monday
Alderberry Hill
The Gunny Sack
The Dedicated House

Home Stories A to Z
Todays Creative

Skip To My Lou
The Rustic Pig
Craft-O-Matic

Tuesday
twelveOeight

If Its Not Baroque
A Diamond in the Stuff
Elizabeth & Co
Romance on a Dime
The NY Melrose Family
The DIY Dreamer
The Winthrop Chronicles
Full Circle Creations

Adventures of a DIY Mom
A to Z Celebrations

Wednesday
Southern Lovely
We Like To Learn As We Go
The Shabby Creek Cottage
Someday Crafts

Thursday
A Glimpse Inside
Seven Alive
52 Mantles
Fireflies and Jellybeans
Bloom Designs
Momnivores Dilemma
Saving 4 Six

The Taylor House

Friday
One Project Closer
504 Main
Redoux Interiors
The Grant Life
Just Us Four
Thrifty Handmade Days
One Creative Mommy

Saturday

Too Much Time On My Hands
Tutus and Tea Parties
Classy Clutter
Its Overflowing


Sunday
Nifty Thrifty Things
Flamingo Toes
Twigg Studios
Uncommon Designs
I Gotta Try That

6 comments:

  1. Those are really cute and I too see lots of possibilities! Guess I'd better check out the dollar section of Target more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For $2 a piece, you achieved an amazing visual for your table. Really adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful frame, and love the price :-) have a lovely day Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, what you guys can get for $2 astounds me! The paper is cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these little frames! I have some I'm going to try to use in my Valentine's mantel! Great idea to use them at a party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those frames are fabulous! The dollar/bargain section of these stores are killing me one dollar at a time!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)