Thursday, February 7, 2013

Spring Wreath

I'm officially over winter! There I said it and I feel so much better now. Between our household being taken down by a cold and the dogs begging for walks I do not want to take in 30 degrees or less I figure I'm moving on to spring by making a wreath.  I purchased some ribbon and wreath form from Hobby Lobby.  Then I purchased some paper flower pack from Michaels for around $2 and used some of them along with some other flowers I had bought on clearance over time.  


This wreath is going to hopefully go on my mantel once I complete the rest of the projects I have in mind.  Hope everyone is having a great day!

Thanks for stopping by!

Megan

Sharing at:


Monday
Alderberry Hill
The Gunny Sack
The Dedicated House

Home Stories A to Z
Todays Creative

Skip To My Lou
The Rustic Pig
Craft-O-Matic

Tuesday
twelveOeight

If Its Not Baroque
A Diamond in the Stuff
Elizabeth & Co
Romance on a Dime
The NY Melrose Family
The DIY Dreamer

The Winthrop Chronicles
Full Circle Creations

Adventures of a DIY Mom
A to Z Celebrations

Wednesday
Southern Lovely
We Like To Learn As We Go
The Shabby Creek Cottage
Someday Crafts

The Real Thing with the Coake Family

Thursday
A Glimpse Inside
Seven Alive
52 Mantles
Fireflies and Jellybeans
Bloom Design

Momnivores Dilemma
Saving 4 Six

The Taylor House

Friday
One Project Closer
504 Main
Redoux Interiors
The Grant Life
Just Us Four
Thrifty Handmade Days

One Creative Mommy

Saturday

Too Much Time On My Hands
Tutus and Tea Parties
Classy Clutter
Its Overflowing


Sunday
Nifty Thrifty Things
Flamingo Toes
Twigg Studios
Uncommon Designs
I Gotta Try That


27 comments:

  1. Yay for spring! Nice to see a pretty springtime wreath! We're having showers today and I'm pretending they're springtime showers! Lovely colors and great project Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Winter has overstayed its welcome! :) I love the wreath! Very fresh & happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty mix of colors and textures! And I agree, spring can come anytime now. I love snow, but I'm tired of being cold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO bright and fun for Spring. Maybe if we all make Spring wreaths it will come faster.. right?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That mantel is getting a lot of love lately :). I'm over winter as well. I love your spring wreath. Hopefully it will entice Spring to come a little quicker.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SO with you! Your wreath turned out so pretty, yay Spring!

    xo, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's really pretty Megan, very spring! Did the groundhog vote in your favor?

    I'm hoping for an early Autumn, it's not looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way cute wreath! I love the polka-dot "v" you stuck in there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable, cheery wreath!! LOVE it!! Thanks for sharing:)

    Brenda
    ChattingOverChocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute! I'm so ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute wreath! I love blue and green!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party
    http://www.usscrafty.blogspot.com/2013/02/submarine-sunday-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love everything about this wreath! Nice job on this. You may have inspired me to tackle a spring wreath!

    Missy Inspired
    http://missyinspired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have an idea for a spring wreath and am eager to get on it (we live in Florida so it feels like spring all winter!)...your post feels like permission to take it on. It's not too early!

    I love your beautiful cluster of flowers on the wreath; so many different types! Well done.

    Warmly,
    -Lauren
    http://thethinkingcloset.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute!! I am seriously longing for Spring, too. (visiting from We Like to Learn as We go.)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute wreath! I love the variety of flowers you put on the wreath. I kind of want to be over winter, but then I know that means that hot humid summer will follow the fun springtime...boo! Thanks so much for sharing at my Real Family Fun link party.
    KC

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh so pretty! I need to learn how to make those felt flowers. Came over from teh Taylor House's Pinterest party and pinning...have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty. I am ready for spring, too. We had 20 inches of snow last week and 5 more today. I need warmth & sunshine.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  18. super cute!! I've been thinking about spring crafting, but haven't done anything yet.... I've got to get going! :o) I host a Tasteful Tuesday Link party.. would love for you to join! It opens Monday night... come check it out! http://www.nap-timecreations.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very colorful and cute!! Thanks for linking up at Romance on a dime!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am featuring your spring wreath on my blog today. Thanks for linking it up. The next party starts later today and I hope you will link up again. Thanks.

    http://www.ifitsnotbaroquedesignblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so pretty! I love it! Definitely makes me feel like spring. I'm featuring this at my link party tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this and especially the colors. Very pretty!
    Hugs,
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful! What a great way to celebrate spring! Thanks for sharing at The Gunny Sack!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love these colors - makes me ready for Spring! I will be featuring this on the Tickled Pink round up!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very Pretty! Turquoise & Lime is one of my favorite combinations. (ps- I'll be featuring it tomorrow!)
    Kim @ Sand & Sisal

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)