My mom gave me her chair from when she was a little girl to redo for Wynn's birthday. I'm doing a polka dot theme for the party, so hence the fabric choice. First I took the chair and sanded it down. Then I painted it with leftover paint from a previous project in Olympic's Decorator White. Next, Rob used foam that was leftover from our headboard project to secure to the chair. I had gotten a few yards of polka dot fabric from Jo-Ann Fabrics to use for the party. The entire project cost approximately 3 dollars for the fabric. I had used materials from other projects, so I'm excited that it was really inexpensive to complete. Check out the photos.
Megan
15 Home Siding Options Every Homeowner Should Know
11 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment
We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)