Monday, April 1, 2013

Beverage Tub Gift

I found this white beverage tub on for a great price at HomeGoods. I have a friend getting married soon and I always try and give presents in usable containers.  I cut out a crab and their last name on my Silhouette Cameo and easily adhered it to the tub.  Being that we live in Maryland I thought crabs were the most appropriate choice for it and they are having a nautical themed wedding.  

I plan on filling the tub with some goodies from their registry for the rest of their bridal shower gift.  I have a few items already, but I do not want to ruin the surprise for the bride to be.  Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. I plan on posting some pictures from our Easter egg hunt tomorrow.  


20 comments:

  1. Love this Megan! So fun and you could fill it with some fun things! I just saw the cutest melamine plates in these exact colors at Big Lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is darling!! You could sell those :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I need one of these machines! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea!!! I love finding DIY gift ideas that you can customize. Buying wedding and shower gifts these days can get really pricey!

    toddlindsey.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elena is right! You did such a fabulous job, love the crab :) The Meyer's are lucky to know you !
    xo, Tanya
    twelveOeight

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic idea. I love thoughtful personalized gifts and you always come up with the best ones! I am sure the bride and groom will love this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a great idea and they'll be able to use it and think of ou and their wedding, lovely

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute gift! I've always wanted one of these so maybe someone will make one for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is too cool.. What could be cuter than a personalized gift?? And Mel is so right.. They'll use it again and again and think of you when they do :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's such a cute idea! And a really thoughtful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Saw you at DIY Dreamer link party, cute beverage tub! ~ Paula www.callmepmc.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a super cute idea! I love themed gifts. Man I really need to invest in a silhouette someday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a great idea! From now on, that's what I'm doing. It's a gift in a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need a Silhouette too! You do such amazing things with that machine! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun way to give a gift! Still coveting that Silhouette!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an adorable gift idea. I like to give gifts in reusable bins or buckets too. It just makes so much more sense than a bag or wrapping paper.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is GREAT!! I need to get myself a Silhouette....!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pinned this and featuring you tonight!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)