Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Bridal Shower Gift Idea

Another project done using my Silhouette machine and another gift idea. My college roommate is getting married in a few months. This was one of the first projects I tried using my machine. I had a 12 by 12 sheet of brown vinyl and made the largest starfish I could.  I painted a 12 by 12 canvas with some blue paint I had.  Our bridesmaid dressers are turquoise so I figured I could not go wrong with this color.


I folded the starfish over the edges of the canvas to make it look a little more interesting instead of it just centered on the canvas. Thanks so much for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. So cute! I guess this is the season for bridal shower gifts ;)
    --Elena

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be a good idea for anything really! I would love to do something like this for summer decor:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your first projects look a million times better than mine! That's really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This idea is awesome! I do really like the placement of the starfish - it looks chic-y and beach-y fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Don't you just love your Silhouette? So much fun! Have a great weekend!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Last week I was working on a starfish project too. I love yours, I guess working with a Silhouette is way easier than what I had to do! ;)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That turned out great. I agree, offsetting the starfish definitely makes it more interesting. I am sure she loved it (or will). What a sweet and thoughtful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great gift! I'm sure she'll love it! You are having a lot of fun with that Silhouette. The starfish does look more interesting like that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute idea and thoughtful gift.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)