Thursday, April 25, 2013

Hoppin' You Have A Great Birthday

I know a little guy that is about to turn one. I wanted to come up with a cute gift for him, and when I saw this little frog Easter basket at Walgreen's on clearance it gave me an idea.  The basket was $1.00, and that is definitely an inexpensive gift bag.
I kept up with the frog theme by adding a frog bath book from Amazon..  I found a t-shirt at Target and decided I would just add a small frog to the pocket using my Silhouette.
Using the flocked heat transfer paper in green I cut out a frog image..  It was only about two inches by one inch so it was a quick process.  Then I simply took out the negative space and ironed it on the shirt.

Here's hoppin' that the little guy likes his gift.  Thanks for stopping by! 

5 comments:

  1. This hoppins (get it, hop) to be the cutest gift ever. I adore that you continue to use gift bags or gift packages that can be reused. The shirt is an incredible transformation. Though the addition of the frog is small it makes a HUGE statement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a simple, yet adorable idea! I need a boy baby gift and this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOOOOOO cute! I have had so much trouble trying to cut the iron on stuff, for some reason it just doesn't work nicely for me I even bought a brand new blade. It's the glitter maybe I'll try flocked and see if that makes a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute gift, I'm sure he's going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!

    I would love for you to share this and link up to my TGIF Link Party! Who knows, you just might be featured next week!

    http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/2013/05/a-peek-into-my-paradise-tgif-link-party.html

    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)