Thursday, January 3, 2013

Ice Cream Party Decoration


For Wynn's birthday I decided to make a backdrop for one of the tables.  I took a piece of foam board and covered it in some fabric. I then cut some fabric mache cones in half to make some ice cream cones.  Then I added some tissue paper poms to each of the cones. Then I added two printables to it as well that I purchased in a package from How Sweet By Hassman on Etsy. 


Thank you for stopping by! I am excited that we are finally in the month that this party will happen. Where did 2012 go?

Megan



Sharing at:
Monday
Alderberry Hill
The Gunny Sack
The Dedicated House
Adventures of a DIY Mom 
Home Stories A to Z
Todays Creative

The Rustic Pig

Tuesday
twelveOeight
A Diamond in the Stuff
Elizabeth & Co
Romance on a Dime
The NY Melrose Family
The DIY Dreamer
Claiming Our Space
The Winthrop Chronicles
Full Circle Creations

Wednesday
Southern Lovely
We Like To Learn As We Go
The Shabby Creek Cottage
Someday Crafts
High Heels & Grills

Thursday
Frugal Girls
Live Laugh Rowe
A Glimpse Inside
Seven Alive
52 Mantles
Fireflies and Jellybeans
Bloom Designs
House of Hepworths
Momnivores Dilemma
Saving 4 Six

Friday
One Project Closer
504 Main
Redoux Interiors
Craftionary
The Grant Life
Just Us Four
Thrifty Handmade Days
Tatertots & Jello
Fresh Eggs Daily
Little Inspiration

Saturday

Too Much Time On My Hands
Tutus and Tea Parties
Classy Clutter
Its Overflowing

Sunday

Nifty Thrifty Things
Flamingo Toes
Twigg Studios
C.R.A.F.T.
Brassy Apple 


11 comments:

  1. such a fun party theme! who doesn't love ice cream?!?! all great details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super sweet backdrop. I can't wait to see all the details all together.
    *AND it looks like you are 1 follower away from 500 on GCF...how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! How was I not following you on GFC? I guess it's bc your blog is on my sidebar so that's how I've always "followed" you. Well, I'm happy to be your 500th follower! And of course your backdrop is awesome. I am ashamed to say that I am just starting to plan Maddy's party (which is also this month) and I have been thinking of doing a backdrop for her table too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan I love this backdrop, we have Birthdays from April to November in our family. Pinning since April will be here before I know it :)

    xoxo, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant idea Megan - love it!!!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! Now to see it all come together!! Hey...congrats on hitting 500 followers! Way to go! Glad to be one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so sweet! Glad I've found you.
    Olga
    www.stardust-decorstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute these are!
    You are very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute idea, Megan. I have pinned this for future parties. Would love to have you join my Tasty Thursdays party this week. Thanks, Nichi - The Mandatory Mooch
    www.mandatorymooch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Megan

    Thanks for the link to How Sweet, the party looks great!
    I have moved my How Sweet account from ESTY to Artfire
    http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/Sweetparties

    Hope to create you some further designs in the future!

    Sweetly,
    Holly
    How Sweet

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)