Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Valentine Mason Jar

There are so many cute mason jar ideas out there. I found this idea and thought I would do something to dress up my jar.  I added some jute twine around and cut out a simple heart from scrapbook paper. Then I added some dollar tree conversation hearts. This little jar is going to be on the mantle with my other projects I've made this month. 



Thanks so much!

Megan



Monday
Alderberry Hill
The Gunny Sack
The Dedicated House

Home Stories A to Z
Todays Creative

Skip To My Lou
The Rustic Pig
Craft-O-Matic

Tuesday
twelveOeight

If Its Not BaroqueA Diamond in the Stuff
Elizabeth & Co
Romance on a Dime
The NY Melrose Family
The DIY Dreamer
Claiming Our Space
The Winthrop Chronicles
Full Circle Creations

Adventures of a DIY Mom
A to Z Celebrations

Wednesday
Southern Lovely
We Like To Learn As We Go
The Shabby Creek Cottage
Someday Crafts
High Heels & Grills

Thursday
Frugal Girls
Live Laugh Rowe
A Glimpse Inside
Seven Alive
52 Mantles
Fireflies and Jellybeans
Bloom Designs
House of Hepworths
Momnivores Dilemma
Saving 4 Six

The Taylor House

Friday
One Project Closer
504 Main
Redoux Interiors
The Grant Life
Just Us Four
Thrifty Handmade Days
Tatertots & Jello
Fresh Eggs Daily
Little Inspiration

One Creative Mommy

Saturday

Too Much Time On My Hands
Tutus and Tea Parties
Classy Clutter
Its Overflowing


Sunday
Nifty Thrifty Things
Flamingo Toes
Twigg Studios
Uncommon Designs
Brassy Apple 
I Gotta Try That

7 comments:

  1. So simple and cute! My kind of project! Hope it lasts longer than my m&m's did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I NEED to make one of these ASAP for an empty spot on my mantle. I was thinking about something similar but never thought to add candy hearts:) Thanks for the inspirtaion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE. Your house must be *lovely* filled with all sorts of fun Valentine's day decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan this is soo cute!! Hearts, candy and a mason jar, it just doesn't get cuter ;)

    xo-Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your decor must look amazing as it's coming together, I hope we get a peek at it all put together :) You've really gone all out with Valentines day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a simple and clever idea. Those candies wouldn't last long at my house!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)