Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Pinspiration for Party Food

I found a great idea for party food on Pinterest a while back and it was from Ally Cakes's site.  I decided to do it for Wynn's party. They look so pretty and make it a lot easier for people to enjoy rather than standing around one dish with veggies on it.




I made some chocolate lollipops from candy melts and a plastic mold.  Then I put them in a glass spice jar with some sugar and sanding sugar. Then I decorated the outside of the jar with some ribbon from a set from Michaels dollar section.  I saw a pin for lollipops from an Etsy Shop and decided to buy the mold and try it myself.


Thanks for stopping by!

Megan

6 comments:

  1. You are IMPRESSIVE. Your chocolate ice creams turned out great. Seriously, you thought of everything, didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made those cups for a party this summer. I love the idea that everyone has their own--no double dipping--especially with little kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those little cups of veggies for parties! They make it so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lovr the idea of to each their own especially when tere are little ones about. Those lollipops are really cute. Oh I am feeling really bad for the rush job I am doing for my daughter on Saturday! You have been at this for ages. I hope the kitchen is going well xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas! I love the idea of placing the lollipops in the jar of sugar. This is a brilliant idea for propping things like lollipops or cake pops... especially when making cake pops and until the chocolate hardens. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)