Friday, January 11, 2013

Necklace Organizer for Blogger Party

Tonight I'm headed to a Baltimore Blogger Party hosted by the lovely couples from One Project Closer.  I'm very excited to meet some new bloggers and see some that I have already had the pleasure of meeting before.  We were asked to bring either something we've made or even a craft fail for a white elephant exchange. I really love the necklace holder we made a few months ago. I asked Rob to help me whip up another one to take to the party.



Rob took a piece of leftover wood and routed the edges. He then painted it in a bright white, and then used the same antiquing glaze we just used on our Sunday School table to give it an aged look. I picked up four cabinet knobs from Lowe's and he attached them using screws.  
It was a quick and easy project. It can be any size you'd like and have as many knobs as you need as well.  The cost of this project was around $13.


Megan


Sharing at:
Monday
Alderberry Hill
The Gunny Sack
The Dedicated House

Home Stories A to Z
Todays Creative

Skip To My Lou
The Rustic Pig

Tuesday
twelveOeight
A Diamond in the Stuff
Elizabeth & Co
Romance on a Dime
The NY Melrose Family
The DIY Dreamer
Claiming Our Space
The Winthrop Chronicles
Full Circle Creations

Adventures of a DIY Mom

Wednesday
Southern Lovely
We Like To Learn As We Go
The Shabby Creek Cottage
Someday Crafts
High Heels & Grills

Thursday
Frugal Girls
Live Laugh Rowe
A Glimpse Inside
Seven Alive
52 Mantles
Fireflies and Jellybeans
Bloom Designs
House of Hepworths
Momnivores Dilemma
Saving 4 Six

Friday
One Project Closer
504 Main
Redoux Interiors
The Grant Life
Just Us Four
Thrifty Handmade Days
Tatertots & Jello
Fresh Eggs Daily
Little Inspiration

One Creative Mommy

Saturday

Too Much Time On My Hands
Tutus and Tea Parties
Classy Clutter
Its Overflowing


Sunday
Nifty Thrifty Things
Flamingo Toes
Twigg Studios
Uncommon Designs
Brassy Apple 
I Gotta Try That

11 comments:

  1. That certainly is no craft fail white elephant. I'm slightly worried I'll hear about a blogging brawl in Baltimore and it will all be caused by people hoping to get this adorable necklace organizer. I wonder if the news will want to interview me and ask probing questions about you, your character and all your incredible creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a great project ! Looks good and useful too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! I sooo need to do something about my jewelry {mess} have fun this weekend!!

    xoxo, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I'm so jealous of whoever gets the necklace holder!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, I'd rig the prizes to make sure I took it home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Megan, this is my favorite kind of project: quick, easy, not very expensive, and adorable. I'm sure everyone was clamoring to get it. So glad you shared it with us. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. my misses gave me grief for not scooping this up for her. ha! super meeting you last night Megan great 2013 and hope we can stay in touch. ~jb

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! Wish I knew enough bloggers nearby for a party!! Your project is so cool!! I like Amy's comment about a blogger brawl!! Funny, but it's brawl-worthy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are definitely a great project to make :) like the simple black and white!! stopping by from the gunny sack!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute Megan! That Rob is so handy! ... How was the party?

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)