Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Valentine's Sign


This sign was made with some simple items I already had around my craft stash. I took a frame that was not being used, and wrapped the cardboard insert inside of it with chalkboard vinyl from Michaels. I wanted to use the saying "All You Need Is Love" so I added the word love in glitter letters on top of leftover coasters from my Ice Cream Party Wreath.  Then used some mini clothespins to attach the doilies to the jute string.


This was a free project because all I did was use leftover materials from other projects I have created. I love when I can come up with ways to use up the leftovers.

Thanks for stopping by!

Megan



Sharing at:
Monday
Alderberry Hill
The Gunny Sack
The Dedicated House
Home Stories A to Z
Todays Creative

Skip To My Lou
The Rustic Pig

Tuesday
twelveOeight
A Diamond in the Stuff
Elizabeth & Co
Romance on a Dime
The NY Melrose Family
The DIY Dreamer
Claiming Our Space
The Winthrop Chronicles
Full Circle Creations

Adventures of a DIY Mom

Wednesday
Southern Lovely
We Like To Learn As We Go
The Shabby Creek Cottage
Someday Crafts
High Heels & Grills

Thursday
Frugal Girls
Live Laugh Rowe
A Glimpse Inside
Seven Alive
52 Mantles
Fireflies and Jellybeans
Bloom Designs
House of Hepworths
Momnivores Dilemma
Saving 4 Six

Friday
One Project Closer
504 Main
Redoux Interiors
The Grant Life
Just Us Four
Thrifty Handmade Days
Tatertots & Jello
Fresh Eggs Daily
Little Inspiration

One Creative Mommy

Saturday

Too Much Time On My Hands
Tutus and Tea Parties
Classy Clutter
Its Overflowing


Sunday
Nifty Thrifty Things
Flamingo Toes
Twigg Studios
Uncommon Designs
Brassy Apple 
I Gotta Try That


24 comments:

  1. So pretty, I love it when something works out free!

    Are the pink middles pre made dies? I really like those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute Megan! And free is always good too! I love adding a little Valentine's decor to brighten up winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet!!! i always love that saying, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful sentiment, I wonderful reminder. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of using chalkboard vinyl in a frame--so smart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this idea! So simple, yet absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable!

    hope you'll pop over when you have a moment, lovely blogger.

    smiles to you.

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple but absolutely adorable! Love it! Totally my type of project :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those coasters are adorable! The doilies and that pom pom garland take that sign to the next level! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your note board!!!! Pinned:) Stop by
    http://www.sewsweetvintage.com/search/label/Everybody%20Loves%20Doris%20Roberts
    http://www.sewsweetvintage.com/search/label/DIY%20Dollar%20Hats

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great simple idea for February! Thanks for linking up at One Creative Weekend! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute! I just bought heart doilies from Jo-Ann's and I got a Cricut for Christmas... I smell a project coming on!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am going to try this! This is a craft I love, easy and accessible! I have little heart doilies just waiting to be used! Thanks for linking up to One Creative Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this--the doilies are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so sweet. Love that it was so easy to set up. Great project.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cute! I'm always using my mini clothespins and jute for something. Thanks for sharing at Pinworthy Projects.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Valentine decorations especially when you can personalize them. I am a new follower! I found your link at the “It’s Party Time” party. I would love for you to link up to my weekly linky party Fluster Muster on Wednesday’s @ http://www.FlusterBuster.com.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this sign!!! Great saying, and I love how you used leftover materials. :) Thanks for sharing this at Romance on a dime!! Pinning this.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute and Free!! Doesn't get any better than that!
    Thanks for linking this up to Think Tank Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Catching up a little here....I love this! Love especially that you used what you had! So very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  21. <3 this sign! It so cute. And, of course, being free makes it that much better!
    Thanks for linking up to the Pinworthy Projects Party!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute and so simple, that is what makes it so cute. Thanks for sharing. -K

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)