Monday, January 28, 2013

Ice Cream Party Dessert Table

Wynn's party was such a fun one. We had our lovely friends and family over to celebrate on Saturday afternoon. The theme of course was ice cream.  Here is the dessert table I set up for the party. 

Here are my grocery store cupcakes with fondant toppers from Edible Designs By Letty's Etsy store.
Here is my number three that I made with cardboard and paper shred. Then I had my Rice Krispie Treat cones, marshmallow ice cream cones, and my chocolate lollipops in front of the number 3.
I bought some popcorn buckets from the Dollar Tree and lined the top with ribbon and labeled them with chocolate and vanilla to put the ice cream containers in. Then I had my ice cream cone jar and my toppings containers from the tag sale at Elizabeth & Co.  I had some yellow and white stripe fabric on the table and had pink and white stripe fabric hanging in the background.
I bought these cookies from an Etsy shop. They were delicious.
Here is a close up of the cupcakes.

These beautiful number three lollipops were a special treat from Vintage Confections
We were so happy that everyone enjoyed themselves and that the birthday girl didn't want the party to end. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Megan



Monday
Alderberry Hill
The Gunny Sack
The Dedicated House

Home Stories A to Z
Todays Creative

Skip To My Lou
The Rustic Pig
Craft-O-Matic

Tuesday
twelveOeight

If Its Not Baroque
A Diamond in the Stuff
Elizabeth & Co
Romance on a Dime
The NY Melrose Family
The DIY Dreamer
Claiming Our Space
The Winthrop Chronicles
Full Circle Creations

Adventures of a DIY Mom
A to Z Celebrations

Wednesday
Southern Lovely
We Like To Learn As We Go
The Shabby Creek Cottage
Someday Crafts
High Heels & Grills

Thursday
Frugal Girls
Live Laugh Rowe
A Glimpse Inside
Seven Alive
52 Mantles
Fireflies and Jellybeans
Bloom Designs
House of Hepworths
Momnivores Dilemma
Saving 4 Six

The Taylor House

Friday
One Project Closer
504 Main
Redoux Interiors
The Grant Life
Just Us Four
Thrifty Handmade Days
Tatertots & Jello
Fresh Eggs Daily
Little Inspiration

One Creative Mommy

Saturday

Too Much Time On My Hands
Tutus and Tea Parties
Classy Clutter
Its Overflowing


Sunday
Nifty Thrifty Things
Flamingo Toes
Twigg Studios
Uncommon Designs
Brassy Apple 
I Gotta Try That

32 comments:

  1. Great party set up! Looks like it turned out well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Megan, that came up great, it looks lovely. I'm sure your little girl had a ball and is so lucky to have a Mom who has put in all this work.

    My little girl is 3 today, we would have been pregnant at the same time you in the middle of a freezing winter and me sweltering through Summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so amazing Megan!!!
    Those cupcakes are beautiful :)
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  4. those cupcakes are AMAZING! such an adorable party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks beautiful. What lucky little girl!!
    :) Elena

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great party! I am a huge fan of dressing up store bought cupcakes, I have to get some of those toppers :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That table looks like it came right from HWTM. I am so impressed as I am sure everyone that attended was. I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing job decorating!!! The cupcakes look delicious..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks cute...and delicious! Those number 3 lollipops are almost too pretty to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything looks so wonderful! Love how you dressed up the grocery store cupcakes. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowsa! Everything looks so pretty! So many details that is hard to pick a favorite, the beautiful treats, fabrics, decorations, Wow you did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks adorable! What was the etsy shop name where you got those cookies? Those look too precious and my friend is planning an ice-cream themed party too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable! I love all the ice cream details ... and those 3 lollipops are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love it we have a grandson with a birthday soon happy birthday to your little one as well
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable party! Love all the details!! I'm sure everyone had a blast. :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. This party is so cute! I love every bit of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable! I love the giant 3 and the cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE them all, especially the cupcakes and the lollipops. But I need more pix of Wynn! She is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such cute food! I love those lollipops and the cupcakes and cookies! Thanks for sharing!
    --Katie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable!!! All the fun details are just amazing!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute!! I love the theme and all the little details are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my gosh, how fun is this?! Great idea for a birthday party!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a sweet and fun party! I cannot believe the cookies from Etsy...they look so good! Thank you for sharing this at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see your prettiness again on Monday. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a cute party! Love those cookies...great find! XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! You did such a great job! I just did a party for my daughter's 1st birthday. So much work but so worth it ;) I love your pretty blog. So inspirational. Have a great week!
    Jamie ~ Better With Age

    ReplyDelete
  26. How wonderful to have a mama who is so creative and pulls together such a sweet party, everything is so cute :)

    xo, Tanya
    twelveOeight

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a cute party and I love the giant 3. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow - love all the details!! LOVE those vintage 3 lollipops - so adorable. I'm glad you linked up at Romance on a dime!

    ReplyDelete
  29. The fondant toppings look absolute adorable. LOVE the giant 3 made from cardboard and paper! (visiting from While Wearing Heels)

    ReplyDelete
  30. We would be dangerous if we ever planned a party together :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)