Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Valentine's Decor by Amy

While my hubby was watching football on Sunday, I decided to get my craft on all day and get the house ready for Valentine's Day. I purchased candy hearts from the dollar store and a Styrofoam tree at Michaels. I simply glued the candy hearts to the tree and displayed it on our new shelf in the kitchen we created the other week. I also printed off a free Valentine subway art from Shabby Chick of Sugarland and framed it.






The project cost around $5. Thanks for stopping by: Amy & Chris!

2 comments:

  1. The tree is so cute! I had some sweettarts I used last year to decorate with last year but threw them away bc they didn't match what I did this year. Kicking myself now!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)