Monday, January 14, 2013

Valentine's Ribbon Art

The Target dollar section gets me every time I go in there. I guess that's why it is the first thing you see when you enter.  I picked up a pack of about 2 yards of ribbon for Valentine's Day for a buck.  I had some chevron scrapbook paper I wanted to do something with so I created a ribbon heart and then framed it. Quick, inexpensive and cute seems to be the theme with my projects recently. Even Rob liked it! :)



The total cost for this project was less than a dollar. I used just half of the ribbon and the paper was a quarter. The frame was already in my home ready to be used for something new.  Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope everyone has a wonderful week.

Megan



Sharing at:

Monday
Alderberry Hill
The Gunny Sack
The Dedicated House

Home Stories A to Z
Todays Creative

Skip To My Lou
The Rustic Pig

Tuesday
twelveOeight
A Diamond in the Stuff
Elizabeth & Co
Romance on a Dime
The NY Melrose Family
The DIY Dreamer
The Winthrop Chronicles
Full Circle Creations

Adventures of a DIY Mom

Wednesday
Southern Lovely
We Like To Learn As We Go
The Shabby Creek Cottage
Someday Crafts

Thursday

Designed Decor
Chase the Star
Frugal Girls
Live Laugh Rowe
A Glimpse Inside
Seven Alive
52 Mantles
Fireflies and Jellybeans
Bloom Designs
House of Hepworths
Momnivores Dilemma
Saving 4 Six

Friday
One Project Closer
504 Main
Redoux Interiors
The Grant Life
Just Us Four
Thrifty Handmade Days
Tatertots & Jello

One Creative Mommy

Saturday

Too Much Time On My Hands
Tutus and Tea Parties
Classy Clutter
Its Overflowing


Sunday
Nifty Thrifty Things
Flamingo Toes
Twigg Studios
Uncommon Designs
I Gotta Try That

17 comments:

  1. Oh I love this too! You are on a Valentine's roll girl and a lovely one at that! And the price on this one is right up my alley!! Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the colors with the white frams (the price is great too!)

    xoxo, Tanya
    twelveOeight

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great, simple idea! And I LOVE simple! :-) Have a great week!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute cute! Good for you, Valentine's Day hasn't even crossed my mind yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Megan, really love it. And Luckly I have a lots of ribbons for the project, thank you for this wonderful idea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute frame!! I want one too!

    Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer... From Dream To Reality!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dollar bin gets me every time-- and it's usually the first in a series of places that Target gets me... but I love it so!

    I love this idea. Nice and simple so that even my six year old could do it. Perfect for unexpected snow days and times when momma needs to get a little work done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!!!! Pinning:) Swing by:) http://www.sewsweetvintage.com/2013/01/valentine-tie-dye.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet and perfect for Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea! I love the patterns! Thanks for linking up to Talkin’ About Thursday link party. I hope you will come back next week too!
    DeDe@DesignedDecor

    ReplyDelete
  11. eye-catching! great idea. saw you at "a glimpse inside" link party

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! I grabbed about six spools of the Vday ribbon, too! Thanks for sharing at Pinworthy Projects! Sharing on the My Favorite Finds FB page right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this, Megan! thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a great idea!! Another bonus that your husband liked it. I'm adding this to my Valentine's inspiration board. Thanks for linking up at Romance on a dime!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Less than a $1???? No way! I love this! I love those darn Target bins too! Thanks for sharing at One Creative Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)